Encyclopedia of Systems and Cybernetics - Third Edition Preparation Site
The Third Edition of the Encyclopedia of Systems and Cybernetics is a joint project by the IFSR - International Federation for Systems Research and ISCE - the Institute for the Study of Coherence and Emergence.
Entries from the Second Edition are shown along with the opportunity for comments regarding those entries. All comments will be taken into account in the editorial process. You must register to enter and read comments.
Each encyclopedia entry is displayed in full along with:
- Key concepts (each concept shown is linked to other entries which make use of the same concept)
- A tag cloud of key words (each key word shown is linked to other entries which make use of the same key word)
- Recommended books for further reading (drawn from the ISCE Library -- with links to the book page in the ISCE Library)
- A link to submit the key concepts to Google for further research
- A link to submit the top key words to Google for further research
- The comment box
Want to become a Member of ISCE?
Full text versions of every book in the ISCE Library are only available to members.
Want a new way to do research? Try http://epi-search.com